viernes, 27 de marzo de 2020

UNIT...

 Inglés:

PRIMERO DE INFANTIL:
UNIT 1: I want to be a wizard
Red, blue, yellow, green.
It´s…
Rainy, sunny, rainbow.

UNIT 2: I want to be a hedgehog
Mummy, daddy, brother, sister.
I want my…
Day, night.

Christmas
Halloween

UNIT 3: I want to be a monkey
Head, body, arms, legs.
Look at my…
Eyes, nose, ears, mouth.

UNIT 4: I want to be a cat
UNIT 5: I want to be a train driver
Easter
UNIT 6: I want to be a shopkeeper
UNIT 7: I want to be a baker
UNIT 8: I want to be a pirate
Summer

SEGUNDO DE INFANTIL
Hello.  What´s the weather like today? Sunny, windy, rainy, cloudy.


Happy Birthday! How old are you? One, two, three, four, five, six.

UNIT 1: I want to be a robot
Dance, clap, point, sit down, stand up, wave.
Let´s…
Run, jump, stretch, climb. We´re strong!

UNIT 2: I want to be a monster
Ears, nose, eyes, mouth. Sad, happy.
It´s got…
Hands, face, dirty, clean.

UNIT 3: I want to be an artist
Pink, Grey, Orange, Brown, Black, White.
It´s a-an…
Book, big, pencil, small.

Chirstmas
Halloween

UNIT 4: I want to be a bird
Mummy, daddy, sister, brother, granny, grandad.
Here´s my…
Bird, nest, eggs, baby birds.

UNIT 5: I want to be a superhero
Slide, swing, climbing frame, bike, scooter, trampoline.
Is it (a)…?
Trumpet, piano, guitar, drum.

UNIT 6: I want to be a explorer
Easter
UNIT 7: I want to be an astronaut
UNIT 8: I want to be a prince
Summer

TERCERO DE INFANTIL:
Hello. How are you? I´m fine.
Let´s count: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten.
What day is it? Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
What colour is it? Purple, Green, Yellow, Red, Pink, Brown, Black, Grey, Orange, Blue.

UNIT 1: I want to be a teacher
Pencil, book, rubber, scissors, glue, crayons.
I´ve got…
Bed, table, picture, chair.

UNIT 2: I want to be a dancer

Arms, head, body, legs, feet, hands.
Look at…
Hear, see, smell, taste, touch.

UNIT 3: I want to be a pilot
Bus, taxi, car, plane, train, boat.
Let´s go by…
Air, land, sea.

Christmas
Halloween

UNIT 4: I want to be a builder
House, roof, floor, window, door, walls.
Don´t forget the…
Bathroom, kitchen, living room, bedroom.

UNIT 5: I want to be a farmer
Jumpers, trousers, hat, boot, socks, gloves.
Put on your…
Winter, spring, summer, autumn.

Easter
UNIT 6: I want to be a sailor
UNIT 7: I want to be a chef
UNIT 8: I want to be a gardener
Summer

                                       
  YOU CAN LEARN THE POEM:


Spring activities: FREE spring poem for kids. | Ingles para ...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario